COMVK22HKI Communities in change COM0005Y21S-3001 09.03.2022-13.05.2022 5 credits(Y51gcc)+-
Learning outcomes of the course
• is able to analyse the evolution of communities at the global and local level.
• is able to analyse the challenges and opportunities faced by new forms of communities.
• is able to evaluate new forms of governance, civil society and community action.
• is able to promote inclusion and good relations between population groups in communities.
• is able to apply community analysis and?impact assessment in practice
Name of lecturer(s)
Mode of delivery
Language of instruction
09.03.2022 - 13.05.2022
13.09.2021 - 17.10.2021
0 - 50
Unit, in charge
Koulutus (not translated)
Marianne Nylund, Sandra Hagman
Master’s Degree Programme in Global Change and Community Development