- Thesis guide (https://libguides.diak.fi/CBPR) - See also Moodlerooms RES1-3
- Lectures - Seminars - Independent studies
Pass/ to be resubmitted Requirements: Thesis idea paper presented Thesis plan presented Thesis plan accepted Being an opponent for a thesis plan Participating in a thesis seminar as a participant Participating in a thesis publication seminar as a participant
09.08.2021 - 17.12.2021
01.03.2021 - 17.03.2021
0 - 100
Koulutus (not translated)
Hanna Lamberg, Marianne Nylund, Margarita Sakilayan-Latvala
Thesis process requires independent learning and commitment. Students need to read carefully all the information provided in Moodlerooms, diak.fi + thesis guide (https://libguides.diak.fi/CBPR)
Degree Programme in Social Services
- The thesis process follows Diak's guidelines.
- "Thesis projects must be centred on working life". Read more: Diak's Degree regulation/ Section 23 Thesis and Maturity Test: https://www.diak.fi/en/general-information-for-students/study-related-regulations/degree-regulations/
There are now exams.
- Thesis can be written in the international context when it is agreed with thesis supervisors.
RES2 contains 2 ECTS: 53 hours of student's work (1 ECT=26,6 hours).
- Orientation to thesis process - Writing thesis design, thesis idea paper, thesis plan - Presenting thesis idea papers and a thesis plan in seminars.