- Sustainable development goals (SDGs) at the UN websites: https://sdgs.un.org/goals - Gamble, D.N. & Hoff, M. D. (2013) Sustainable Community Development. In M. Weil (ed.) The Handbook of Community Practice (pp. 215-232). Sage Publications. - Other learning materials will be provided in Diakle learning platform.
- online lectures, workshops and final webinar - written assignments (individual and pair)
- Assignment 1 (individual): pass or to be resubmitted - Assignment 2 (individual discussion forum): pass or to be resubmitted - Assignment 3 (individual or pair): 1-5 or to be resubmitted
31.10.2022 - 09.12.2022
01.03.2022 - 18.03.2022
0 - 50
Koulutus (not translated)
Marja Katisko, Marianne Nylund, Erja Hänninen
Master’s Degree Programme in Global Change and Community Development
- Alternative ways to complete the study module need to be discussed in advance with the study guidance councellor and the responsible teacher.
- The course does not include any exams.
- One credits (1 ECTS) equals 27 hours of a student's work (5 ECTS=135 hours).