TIE02VS22HKI Academic writing and research communication, part II TIE0202Y21S-3001 22.08.2022-16.12.2022 2 credits(Y51termo)+-
Learning outcomes of the course
· develops academic writing competence and critical reflection skills.
· develops their competence in written and oral academic presentation in an appropriate and convincing manner.
· is able to analyse, evaluate and synthesise information critically, creatively and understandably.
· is able to communicate their key messages, findings and implications in different networks.
· is able to use appropriate self-assessment and peer-assessment methods in academic writing and presentations.