EVI11VS21HKI People-centred evidence-based practice EVI1105Y21S-3001 04.10.2021-31.12.2021 5 op(Y51pcc)+-
• is able to identify a practical problem based on an accurate assessment and formulate the practical problem into a question that can be answered.
• is able to acquire the most suitable evidence to answer the relevant questions related to practice and transforming and restructuring health care.
• is able to act independently and integrate critically appraised and most suitable evidence with professional judgment, expertise and client preferences to deliver quality health care.
• is able to critically evaluate the changes and outcomes of decisions made on the basis of evidence to ensure the provision of high-quality health care.
• is able to commit to a consistent evidence-based practice to increase favourable outcomes.
04.10.2021 - 31.12.2021
0 - 50
Arja Suikkala, Satu Kajander-Unkuri
Master’s Degree Programme in People-centered and Innovative Leadership in Health Services