EVI22VS22HKI Service-design in integrated health services EVI2205Y21S-3001 01.08.2022-31.12.2022 5 op(Y51pcc)+-
• is able to apply a service-design approach and method in service development and adopt methods to understand and develop equitable and efficient services.
• is able to define service priorities and develop service processes based on an integrated and people-centred approach.
• is able to navigate and integrate people-centred service across the healthcare system to promote effective health care.
• is able to collaborate interdisciplinary with public, private, and third sectors to ensure the provision of equitable services.
• is able to evaluate the significance and effectiveness of service design in the development of health services.
01.08.2022 - 31.12.2022
01.03.2022 - 18.03.2022
Jaana Tilli, Merja Merasto
Master’s Degree Programme in People-centered and Innovative Leadership in Health Services