• The aim of the course is deepen the knowledge the student has gained during the theoretical studies and previous practical trainings.
At the end of the practical training the student is expected to be able to
• Understand different aspects of nursing and actively use all knowledge he/she has about nursing
• Understand the need and methods for health promotion, rehabilitative care and a leadership to promote health in different nursing contexts.
• Plan and put into practice the care of the patient/client in different nursing contexts.
• Document the nursing care in the way the unit he/she is working in demands.
• The practical training is 14 weeks long. The working hours for the practical training is 38h/week and 2 h self-studies/week.