HAR3HK23AVOIN Pedagogical work placement (15 cr)
09.01.2023 - 31.05.2023
Number of ECTS credits allocated
Mode of delivery
Diak joint implementation
0 - 8
- BA of Social Services, Christian Early Childhood Education and Care
- Marjaana Marttila-Ojala
- 28.04.2023 09:00 - 12:00, HAR2/ VAR loppureflektio
• know how to plan, implement, evaluate and develop activities for children and groups of children
• know how to support children’s inclusion and characteristic way of operating (playing)
• know how to use professional methods in supporting children and families in diverse and multicultural settings
• know how to strengthen the educational collaboration
• have knowledge of and adhere to data security and protection as well as practices related to customer safety
• have knowledge of the parties of day care and early childhood education and recognise the role of network-based and multi-professional work in practice
• know how to work as a member of a multidisciplinary team in diverse and multicultural settings
• know how to work in their chosen setting with a goal-oriented and reflective approach.
Pedagogical work placement in Finland or abroad (15 ECTS).
Work placement for gaining the competence of an early childhood educator or licensed social service professional (sosionomi) within early childhood education.