LEAPK23HKI Leadership and service design LEA0005N20S-3001 09.01.2023-17.02.2023 5 op(A49nur)+-
• Is able to work proactively and inter-professionally in health care setting that aims to plan the patient/client care utilizing digital solutions. (readiness and ability)
• Has competence and the he/she understands the principals of a customer oriented service design and is ready to lead the team work. (competence and understanding)
• Is able to work for open, well-being and ethically sustainable health care settings. (evaluation ability and attitudes)
At the end of the course the student is expected to
• Identify, explain and act for further trends and their effects on working life in health care setting using digital solutions. (e-health)
• Present various theories related to change in working life and identify his/her own possibilities to impact on well-being at working life in health care setting.
• Plan and implement service design in which the client’s participation is made possible and respected constantly.
• Work multi-professionally and being aware of the development possibilities in service design that are ethically sustainable.
• Plan and evaluate a smaller project in which the team work is at central.
• Service design
• E-health (service design)
• Teamwork and collaboration
• Management of change
• Ethics at working life
09.01.2023 - 17.02.2023
19.09.2022 - 09.10.2022
0 - 333
Sairaanhoitaja- ja terveydenhoitajatutkinnot (temkok 5-8)