THE1PK23HKI Thesis work: part 1 THE1005N20S-3001 27.02.2023-26.05.2023 5 op(A49nur)+-
The goal is that students
• Develop their ability to identify relevant problem areas and areas for development within the profession
• Develop their ability in distinguishing the need for development and can delineate the area to a manageable whole.
At the end of the course the student is expected to
• Be able to independently search for relevant background information to the problem area.
• Be based on previous knowledge identify the need for knowledge in the chosen field.
• Formulate a distinct problem and a clear purpose as the basis for future thesis.
• Create an idea for a thesis.
• Presentation of idea in small group.